Almond Joy Macaroons
It it has coconut, chocolate and nuts…I’m in!!! I just love those things mixed together. When it comes in the form of a recipe that only has 4 ingredients and is perfect for any occasion both formal and informal, well that just ROCKS!! Not to mention it’s a sweet little morsel of goodness!
These are so easy to make, just mix the ingredients together, scoop them onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake. Ta Da!!!
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup chopped or sliced almonds
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat-free works)
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.