10 Facts Every Woman Should Know
These 10 facts every woman should know are very important to read and remember.
10 Facts Every Woman Should Know:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
If you enjoyed this post you may also like…
What Not To Wear After Age 50 – It Might Not Be What You Think
50 Things Every Woman Should Have By Age 50
Be sure to leave us a comment below to let us know what you thought of this post.
Dale Junkin - alias Scarlette O'Hara
Love all of your posts – keep them coming. Found you by accident – glad I did
Two Southern Sweeties
I’m so glad you found us!!!