Are you looking for a quick, easy dinner that your whole family will love? These Cheesy Crescent Dogs are it!!!!
These are so quick and easy to make. This has always been one of the things that I could make for dinner and the whole family (yes even my ex husband) would get excited about.
These are a huge hit on game day or even at a party. Just roll out the dough and cut into smaller rectangles. Then, wrap the cheese and crescent roll around some Lil Smokies.
So simple! There are also so many different variations that can be done with these, as I just showed you above. You are only limited by your own imagination.
Try them tonight!!!!
Make it a great day!!
Cheesy Crescent Dogs
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake 12-15 min or until golden brown.