Funny quotes about getting older
Getting older is a natural part of life, but it doesn’t have to be all bad. In fact, there are many funny things about getting older, from the way our bodies change to the way we look at the world.
Here are a few funny quotes about getting older to make you laugh:
- “Age is a high price to pay for maturity.” – Tom Stoppard
- “Getting old is like climbing a mountain. The higher you get, the better the view.” – Unknown
- “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest.” – Earl Wilson
- “Middle age is when you become invisible to children and dogs.” – Unknown
- “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you have to start young.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.” – Ogden Nash
- “I’m not getting older, I’m just becoming a classic.” – Bette Davis
- “Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Satchel Paige
- “Getting older is mandatory; growing up is optional.” – Chili Davis
- “The only thing that gets better with age is wine.” – Unknown
- “I’m not old, I’m just pre-antique.” – Unknown
- “The older I get, the more I realize that I don’t know anything. But at least I’m getting better at it.” – Unknown
I hope these funny quotes about getting older make you laugh and remind you that it’s okay to age. After all, it’s a privilege that not everyone gets.
Here are a few more funny quotes about getting older that I found particularly funny:
- “I’m not saying I’m old, but I can remember when the Dead Sea was just sick.” – George Burns
- “I’m not afraid of getting older. I’m afraid of not growing up.” – Unknown
- “Getting older is like climbing a mountain. The view gets better, but the air gets thinner.” – Unknown
- “The older I get, the more I realize that I’m not as smart as I used to think I was. But that’s okay. I’m still smarter than most people.” – Unknown
- “I’m not getting older, I’m just leveling up.” – Unknown
I hope you enjoyed these funny quotes about getting older. Remember, age is just a number. It’s up to you to decide what it means to you.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like…
Be sure to leave us a comment below to let us know what you thought of this post.