Two Southern Sweeties Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Have y’all seen how Cauliflower has become the new go to for healthy eating?
There are recipes for everything cauliflower… Honey Garlic Baked, Parmesan Roasted, General Tso’s, Riced, Mashed and of course Buffalo.
I have been trying to get more veggies into our diet and since Tom and I love cauliflower and anything Buffalo flavored, this was what I decided to try. I was a bit skeptical that it would actually be good because I am so used to eating Buffalo Chicken Wings, I just didn’t see how this was going to satiate my craving for them.
Well………….. I was so wrong!!!
This is a delicious recipe that will help you not only eat more veggies but will also quell those cravings for those deep fried, diet busting, Buffalo Chicken wings.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1 head fresh cauliflower cut into florets
2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 cup Frank’s RedHot hot sauce (FYI this is the Original hot sauce used to make Buffalo Wings)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line a backing sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Add the cauliflower into a large gallon-sized bag, pour the buffalo sauce into the bag. Shake until the cauliflower florets are fully coated.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
If you enjoyed this post you may also like…