If y’all have never had Pimento Cheese, you have Got To Try It! This Southern classic is a staple in most kitchens. Creamy, cheesy goodness with a pop of tangy pepper. We slather this on crackers, burgers, fried green tomato sandwiches and of course, grilled cheese sandwiches.
I swear you could spread this on a flip flop and it would be delicious.
I usually have a Tupperware container of this just hanging out in our refrigerator. It is great to be able to just pop it into a serving dish if you have company that stops in unexpectedly. This is simple and quick to whip up and as I said, it tastes great on everything. One of my favorite ways to have it is as a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich.
Oh, and if you have never had a Fried Green Tomato Sandwich with Pimento Cheese, you have got to try it! Two Southern favorites in one delicious sandwich.
Make a batch today, I promise your family will love you for it!! This would also be great for snacking on while watching the game along with our Lip Smacking Good Sausage Balls.
- 1 One 8-ounce package cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small jar diced pimentos
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients except pimentos to a large bowl
- Mix by hand or with a hand mixer until light and creamy
- Fold in pimentos
- Refrigerate or serve immediately
If you enjoyed this post you may also like…