My husband and I have been working hard on being more mindful of what we are eating. These Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp have a lot of flavor, the cook quickly and are made with quality ingredients.
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp can be made in the oven easily, however, we recently purchased an AirFryer and I absolutely LOVE how these turn out when they are done in the AirFryer. However you decide to roast them, you will enjoy them.
When I make these I make a double batch. I make the first batch for whatever we are having for dinner. Sometimes that is making a big salad with all kinds of veggies and the Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp on top. Other times we will just have the shrimp as our protein with some steamed broccoli and some quinoa. The second batch I put in a food storage bag and toss in the refrigerator. That way, the next day they are there to pick on throughout the day or to toss on a salad for a quick lunch.
Whether you choose to roast these in the oven or toss them in the Air Fryer I’m sure you will be wondering where these tasty shrimp have been all your life.
Roasted Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- air fryer
- 1 lb shrimp Large or Extra Large Shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese fresh grated is best
- 2 tablespoons parsley fresh or dried
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder more if you really like garlicy
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients to a medium size bowl and mix together.
- Place in single layer in air fryer and cook for 12 minutes or so
If you enjoyed this post you may also like…