Shrimp and Broccoli with Creamy Garlic Pasta
I was skipping around on Pinterest and Facebook the other day and discovered at one point my tummy was growling after looking at all of the delicious pictures and recipes that were out there. I found that I had a craving for several different things and decided to wrap them all into one. The result…… delicious!!!
This dish is so easy and requires only one pot (a bonus when it comes to clean up)
The wonderful thing about this dish is that it can be changed up in so many ways. Next time I am going to do chicken and peas instead of the shrimp and broccoli.
I hope y’all enjoy this as much as I did!
Make it a great day!
SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI WITH CREAMY GARLIC PASTA
2 teaspoons Olive Oil
4 cloves minced Garlic
2 tablespoons Butter
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked Pepper
3 cups Chicken Broth
2 cups Broccoli Flowerets
1/2 pound Spaghetti
1 lb cooked jumbo Shrimp
1 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
3/4 cup Light Cream
1 1/2 tablespoons dried Parsley
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- Add butter to warmed olive oil.
- Add garlic and sauté for a minute or two.
- Add, salt, pepper and chicken broth bringing it to a boil.
- Add pasta and broccoli, cooking until pasta is al dente.
- Add cheese, cream shrimp and parsley
- Stir and mix together until shrimp is warmed through
- Serve immediately and enjoy!!!
If you enjoyed this post you may also like: