This Vegetable Tian is super easy, absolutely delicious, and will have all y’alls friends and family discussing what an amazing chef you are!
I have to tell y’all, I made this the other night for a BBQ we had at our house. Everyone was so excited to eat it that I never got a picture of it before everyone dug in. Hence, this is a picture of the leftovers in a plastic container instead of the beautiful pan that I made it in. I promise I will update the pictures soon. I just had so many requests for the recipe that I thought I would post this with the “leftovers” picture.
Vegetable Tian is one of those dishes that looks so beautiful in the pan. It appears that you took hours preparing this vegetable dish.
If you are having a big holiday meal be sure to double this recipe. This will be a show-stopper for sure.
This can be made with all different kinds of vegetables, not just squash, zucchini, and potatoes. I have seen them done with tomatoes, eggplant and several other veggies. You are only limited by your imagination!
- 2 Medium Yellow Squash
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 2 Medium Potatoes I used russets but you can use any kind you have
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Parmesan Cheese to sprinkle on top
- Mozzarella Cheese shredded, to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with non stick.
- Slice zucchini, squash and potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds
- In a large mixing bowl add olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add zucchini, squash and potatoes to mixing bowl. Toss to coat with olive oil mixture.
- Stack vegetables, be sure to alternate. Then lay into baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Uncover and sprinkle top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese. Bake for another 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
If you enjoyed this Vegetable Tian recipe you may also like…