Best Meatloaf Ever
This meatloaf can be whipped together in 10 minutes and tastes like the "Blue Plate Special" meatloaf in any of the best Diners around.
Servings 6 people
- 2.5 lbs Ground Beef No less than 80% lean
- 1 small Onion chopped fine
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Rolled Oats aka Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp Steak Sauce I use the generic A1 type
Preheat oven 350 degrees and spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray
In a large bowl mix all meatloaf ingredients together.
Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside
Place meatloaf mixture into greased loaf pan and press into place. I personally like my meatloaf solid so that it doesn't fall apart when I cut it, which is why I press mine pretty tightly into that pan.
Spread sauce mixture over top of meatloaf
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes
Let cool for about 15 minutes (if you can wait) and then enjoy