Well, I finally jumped on the Air Fryer band wagon. The first recipe I made was these Air Fryer Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings. I have been hearing so many people touting the praises of these miracle machines, I thought I would see what all the hype was about.
WOW! Where has this been all my life!!!!
Since I don’t like to have anything in my kitchen that just does one thing, I purchased this one because it is an air fryer, rotisserie and dehydrator. Let me tell y’all, those other features work fantastic as well, and I will be posting some recipes for those as well.
Now on to the Air Fryer Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings !!!
I absolutely love Buffalo Chicken Wings and I love them extra crispy. Being able to have them in 30 minutes from frozen to hot and crispy…well that’s just heaven!!
This recipe does NOT disappoint!
Just 2 ingredients, OK, 3 if you include the Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing for dipping.
Air Fryer Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- air fryer
- 24 Chicken Wings Fresh or Frozen
- 3/4 cup Franks Wing Sauce
- Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing Optional for dipping
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees
- Place frozen chicken wings on racks in air fryer. Try to leave a bit of space between the wings if possible. If they are a bit crowded to start that's alright, they shrink up when they start cooking.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then flip
- Cook for another 15 minutes and check. A thermometer should read at least 165 degrees.
- Put wings into a large blow, I use a large stainless steal mixing bowl. Pour Franks Wing Sauce over the wings. Toss to coat.
- Pour Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing in a small cup to dip.
Be sure to check out some of our other most popular posts!